Sunday, January 14, 2007

3rd Annual Lock-In Quote Page!!! (super-coolx0rs)

Stevie says: "This quote page may be inappropriate for some audiences."

Zach, beating Brian with a boffer: Be more exciting! Be more exciting!

Shelby: People can get really excited when you beat them with those things.

Cien: I won the tic-tac-cheez.

Sarah, to Cien: We'll Photoshop you onto a Tetris block.

Lauren: ...and a Prince Valiant haircut.

Zach: What, were we doing an orgy?

Lauren: It smells like the Rainbow.

Jessica: Stevie said "syphilis".

Shelby: This is the first anniversary of "Aaahhhh..."

Chad: Do you know any geometry at all?

Cien: I want to cover the campus with instant mashed potatoes.
Sarah: If they caught you, you would so be dead.
Tasha: You could claim that the giant fork outside of King Hall commanded you to do it.
Sarah: Then you'd be dead and in Osawatomie.

Zach: What's wrong with your wooden desk?
Lauren: We were just talking about having sex with it.

Shelby: Come on, come on, come on, come on - BITCH!

Shelby: How about we do it this way - you're stripes, Leota's solids, and I'm 8-ball.

Jessica: "Hitting me sometimes gives you pleasure."
Zach: A lawn mower?

Cien: "I go in hard, I come out soft."
Shelby: Twinkie!

Cien, about Brad and Lauren: See, look - they do it every time!

Derek: It's strange how many things you can kill with a stake through the heart.

Everyone: Pimp my Vagina!
Brian: Fun with Dick and Vagina.
Shelby: We All Live in a Yellow Vagina.
Niki: Whose Vagina is it Anyway?
Leota: Dude, Where's my Vagina?

Jessica: Vagina Must Die.
Cien: I agree.

Shelby: I think anything's open now.
Sarah: If you can put a vagina in it...

Zach: I had a heterosexual moment.

Niki, to Brad: I can't find your nipple, man. Where the fuck is it?

Niki: That horse has got boobs of death.

Zach: I'm the global warming fairy!

2 Comments:

Blogger 02793553 said...

This is very nice blog. Check my blogs hereThis one is about make money If you want to earn 5,000 dollars, please visit my blog Check new videos =).

10:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

*looks up*

You've got Spam.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home