Monday, February 20, 2006

*whimper*

We just spent the last half hour trying to log onto this thing, and now we can't remember the funny things we said.

Lauren- Lifting heavy things is what guys and lesbians were made for.

Lauren- I can't blow it., Wait I can blow it.


Derek making various whimmpering noises ( after being ticklerd by girlfriend, Katie)

Lauren- help me I'm confued by my pants.

Katie- yay I hurt him! (after hitting Derek)

Niki - I save that stuff to my hard-drive.
Derek - I used to too, but it got too full once.

Derek - Just leave me white.

Laruen to Niki - Hey there sailor, new in town?

Laruen
- My English is broken, and it hurts.

Lauren - I love you.
Lauren - What?
Lauren - Your mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger TerĂ¡n said...

Hey.
I discovered your page yesterday while pressing the "next blog" thingy at the top, and I must say that you people have a great page here. Very nice.

"Laruen - My English is broken, and it hurts," nice, haha.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home