Thursday, January 26, 2006

Class Antics

My professors must have been on something yesterday....

Biology

Shah: You are more closely related to your parents than other homosss....(gets distracted)
My lab partner:...I'm hoping he doesn't say what I'm thinking...
Shah:...sapiens.
My lab partner: Thank...God...

Shah: We do not look like species who are many descendants back from us...do I look like a frog?
(room goes silent)
Some guy: Well...sort of.
Shah:.....................I can jump like a frog!


Chemistry II

Aakeroy: Where's a marker, I need a marker! (stops class to look for one) Oh forget it. (goes on with class) You all look confused...I could explain this better if I had a marker. (reaches in his pocket and takes out a marker) Bloody...

Aakeroy, just after comparing reactions to sex: The size of your catalyst actually does matter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home