Monday, December 12, 2005

"Death Moan"

So, Leota and I have been feeling like crap and alternately throwing up since about 10:30 last night. When the girls of Smurthwaite found out, they decided to show their compassion by spraying the entire first floor and lobby with Lysol. They have also decided to write us a "Get Well" message on the white board that warns everyone to stay away from us. Here are the funny things we've said in our sickly stupor.

To add to the story, on one of Shelby's many runs to the bathroom, Shoffner decided it would be funny to scare her as she came out the door. She didn't think about Shelby smashing into the Christmas bulbs hanging outside the door and then making a beeline for the bathroom. Needless to say, Shoffy cleaned up the mess and apologized for scaring her.

Shelby: How do you spell Lysol?
Leota: L-Y-S-O-L-E...wait, that would be Lysole...

Leota: Wow...I'm a Smartie...Not only did I eat cereal with milk, which you're not supposed to do when you're sick, but I just remembered that I'm lactose intolerant...

Shelby: I really just want to say "fuck macro" right now...but then I'd have to fuck Alan Greenspan, and I don't want to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home