Sunday, December 11, 2005

Chad's Paper Atrocities

Chad: I can't spell 3rd, I have to spell third.

Chad's Paper: ...for the next 4 and a half years.
Shelby: Chad, you can't have the number be half numeral and half word.
Chad: Why not?

Shelby: My head just exploded. I don't even know how to fix this sentence.

Shelby: You need a preposition...and how do you compete "on quiz bowl?"

Chad: I don't know. I suck. I lose. Game over.

Shelby: So I have a question...why in the last several sentences have you spelled the word "four," but when it comes to any other number, you use the numeral?

Shelby, (reading the correction out loud): "Each of the four elementary schools had a team, and each team competed three spelled out times."

Chad: I get to use a comma? My English teacher will be so happy.

Chad's Paper: "The rounds were questions until a team made it to 10."

Chad: Oh, No. It's not you; it's me...shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home