Sunday, October 23, 2005

At the Bistro (10/23/05)

Cien: Witches don't have purple boobs?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shelby: Don't staple my head!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zach: Could you untie me?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Derek: Whereas you look like...
Cien: A granny? Damn, I should have brought my knitting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cien: Granny's gonna getcha!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah: (suggestively) Gee, Zach, I thought you fit into his pants pretty well a while back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trent: The one thing I've never been able to figure out is how he signals you what song to do next.
Cien: He holds up a white sign with the name of the song on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cien, in French accent: And now, zee Pride of zee French Wildcatland, zee Kansas State French Marching Band! Introducing French drum majors Brian Long, Amanda Jolly, and Sharyn Worcester, but we won't mention her, because we don't like zee English, and feature twirler whatever her name is!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah: I'm having a hard time remembering whose clothes I'm wearing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cien: I don't mind being there when there's another girl with me, but...
Jordan: Another?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cien: Come give granny a hug!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zach: You are one hot grandma. You make me sizzle!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cien, with his head in a box of candy: I smell candy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cien: You don't like my granny nuts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home